"Behold, I am coming soon! Blessed is he who keeps the words of the prophecy in this book." Revelation 22:7
And that will be an exciting day. I always wonder about these people who say they know he is coming. To me they are the scary people. Because according to the scripture no one knows when the Lord is coming but the Lord. And those who say they know are preaching false. Do I believe he is coming? YES!! Do I believe he is coming soon? Yes he said he is. But do i know when? Nope. And then to those who are so worried about exactly what day or year he is coming are missing the whole point on what God wants for us. He doesn't want use to worry about when he is coming and to be so stress we miss the blessings he has given us here on earth. He wants us to enjoy our life and be happy. To know him and to believe in him. To raise our children and see him in their smile and in their play! The Lord will come some day and it will be a blessed day but until then enjoy what he as blessed you with today; your family, your health, your friends, YOUR LIFE!!
Keep smiling
No comments:
Post a Comment